What is Fine cotton?
What is Fine cotton?
Fine cotton cloth is a kind of woven fabric with fine cotton yarn as raw material. Fine cotton cloth has the characteristics of soft and comfortable wearing, warmth retention, moisture absorption, strong air permeability, and easy dyeing and finishing. Because of these natural characteristics, fine cotton cloth has become an indispensable product in people's lives.
The main characteristics of fine cotton
Fine cotton cloth has the following characteristics:
(1) Good moisture absorption and breathability, comfortable to wear;
(2) The hand feels soft, the luster is soft and simple;
(3) Good warmth retention and excellent wearing performance;
(4) Good dyeability, bright color, complete chromatogram,
(5) Alkali resistance but not acid resistance. The concentrated alkali treatment can make the fiber cross-section of the fabric round, thereby improving the luster of the fabric, that is, the mercerizing effect
(6) Good light resistance, but long-term exposure will cause color fading and strength reduction;
(7) Pure fine cotton fabric is easy to mold and deteriorate, but it is resistant to insects.
How is the fine cotton made?
The production of fine cotton fabrics includes spinning, weaving, and dyeing, and finishing. Spinning and weaving are processes in which textile fibers are processed mechanically into yarns and fabrics. Dyeing and finishing involve chemical methods and some physical and mechanical methods. The fiber product undergoes a reprocessing process, and through finishing processing, the wearability of the fiber and its products can be improved and its appearance can be improved.
Application of fine cotton
Fine cotton cloth is a necessity in people's daily life. It has a wide range of uses in people's clothing, bedding, interior goods, interior decoration, etc. It also has a wide range of applications in packaging, industry, medical treatment, and the military.
Fine Cotton Fabric Identify
You can test fabric for 100% cotton using the burn test. Take a few Fine Cotton Fabric fibers and hold them against a flame. 100% cotton will not curl from the heat. It smells like burning paper and leaves grayish ash without signs of melting.
To identify the fine cotton fabric without burning, the best way is to touch the fabric is to gently rub the material across your cheek. Cotton is very soft, has a natural feel to it, and should have a little texture to the overall material. Polyester and other synthetic cotton fabrics will have an artificial feel to them and may be rougher than cotton.
Fine cotton supplier
REFINEFABRICS is a professional one-stop fine cotton fabrics solution for apparel, bedding, clothes, T-shirts, and other fashion clothing manufacturers. Having been supplying all kinds of fine cotton fabrics for over 10 years, REFINEFABRICS provides high quality, durable and beautiful cotton fabrics from Refine fabrics. Welcome to contact us if you have any needs.